Friday, February 14, 2014

Love is in the Air

Happy Valentine's Day! I thought I would share a few thoughts on love on this frosty Friday.

Yes, it's snowing again. I can't say that I love snow, but it is pretty as it falls. It's just so, well... cold.  It is colder here than it is at the winter Olympics, which I have loved watching this week. From my warm spot on the couch. :)
As I told my little group in Children's Church last week, it is because of God's great love for us that we learn to love one another. And there can never be too much love in the world.
A young love blast from the past. I'm all smiles with the first flowers from my love on Valentine's Day 1980. (And in the background, the Raggedy Ann that Haleigh can't love.)
Puppy love. That's the photo that first made me fall in love with my Gumbo. And everybody loves Gumbo.
How cute is that Nick Goepper? An Indiana boy from right down the road in Lawrenceburg, and an Olympic bronze medalist, he is looking for love on the Internet. Any single young women out there? Send him a message #iwanttodatenick. He would love to meet you!
And finally, I would like to share some love with the talented Shannon, who put together a new blog design for me. I love it! She shared this little creation on her own blog today to remind us that we are loved.
I hope you feel the love today, and every day.
Love never faileth.
Beloved, love one another.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thanks for the shout out! So glad you love your new design!