- Get married on a hot day. I mean really hot. With no air conditioning in the church.
- Get used to waiting for her.
- Get used to waiting for him.
- When he's lost in the Smithsonian, keep looking. Back at the hotel.
- Never ask him if he loves you more than his computer.
- Never interrupt when she's watching football.
- Never interrupt when he's watching the History Channel.
- Never say a word about the Spanish Bay Getaway.
- Remove ink pens from pockets before placing in laundry.
- Wear matching outfits cheerfully.
- Let her be in charge of the tickets.
- Let him do the math.
- Don't let her talk you into an exchange student. From France.
- Only comment on his driving when lives are in danger.
- Make mistakes.
- Forgive mistakes.
- A lot.
- Pray some more.
- Remember when you first fell in love.
- Count each day as a blessing.
- Count your blessings, every day.
Among our many blessings... our best collaborative effort... this group. Love them.
We celebrated with a dinner at the Farmhouse Cafe in Upper Beanblossom near Sweetwater Lake. Through the hills of Brown County. So not really near unless you know the way. We're learning, and it's a charming little place with great food.
We chuckled at this sign in the garden around the cafe. Jim wondered if it means he SHOULD bring flowers or he SHOULDN'T? So confusing.