Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Picture Perfect

Jennifer came today to take some pictures of her favorite nephew and nieces, and I went along to watch/help/enjoy. I always think there are fun pictures the photographer doesn't get, so I tried to take some of those.

It's always tricky to get three (or four, or five) kids to look at the camera, especially when one is 20 months old and one is 4 1/2 months old. Thankfully, the 7 year old is Mr. Steady-Smile-for-the-Camera.

Jennifer was working hard and having fun.

Cheese!!

When photographing an almost-two-year-old, you must be prepared to get a lot of shots of her back.

Come back, Haleigh!

Hello cows! Moo!


I always enjoy the shots that don't make the album. I love Matthew's expression here.

Haleigh is 1 year old.

I'm sure Jennifer will put together a slide show, but these are her first edits that she posted on her Facebook page. Enjoy!

What a handsome guy.

Happy Haleigh.

Can't forget the shoes.

Sweet Ella.

Love them!

No comments: