Friday, October 14, 2011

Phone Photo Friday and Love Like Crazy

Time for a few photos from my phone, edited with Instagram. 
It's fun and easy!
InstagramCollage15 by StewMama
Fall colors on the lake ~ Superman Purdue Pete
Haleigh tried a lime ~ Matthew and Drew
This little lantern ~ Fall flag flying

I also wanted to share this photo of our sweet daughter and her fiance, Bryan. 
The photo was taken by Bryan's brother, not my phone.
Jennifer and Bryan are busy making wedding plans, 
and took this picture during one of their projects. 
Bryan also has a blog, and wrote the sweetest post about our Jennifer. 
You will want to be sure to read it, 
and enjoy a few more of their photos.
Bryan is quickly earning his spot as my favorite soon-to-be son-in-law! :)

Linking up with Dawn at My Home Sweet Home.



No comments: