Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Take Me Back Tuesday - Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast was playing last week at Clowes Hall. 
Although we did not see it this time around, 
it took me back to son Jonathan's on-stage portrayal of Gaston 
in his junior year of high school, circa 2005.
His size and stature made him perfect for the part, 
even if the wig made him appear like he was trying to channel Elvis.

Here he is meeting the lovely Belle.

Proposing marriage (and getting turned down) by Belle.

And being consoled by his buddies in the tavern. 
"I use antlers in all of my de-corating! My what a guy, Gaston!"

I love this photo of Jonathan after the show in the lobby 
surrounded by his adoring fans.
Caroline, Jessica, Andrew, Jennifer, Jonathan, David, Adam, Janette, Tyler, and Shylah.

He may be glad I didn't upload the videos from the show. 
His Heisman pose was one of the highlights.
But Jon doesn't read my blog anyway. :)

No comments: