Thursday, March 22, 2012

Texas Boys

I made a quick trip to the airport today to take nephews Kevin, Brian, and Connor for their flight back to Texas. We were glad to have them here for a visit with Grandma and Grandpa and the rest of their Greensburg family.

I took a photo of them with Grandma and Grandpa before we left for the airport. Grandma and Grandpa celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary last week. Wow! Grandpa says their secret to a long marriage is faith in God and in each other. Grandma says it's listening to the same joke over and over and over. I imagine it is a little of both. Actually, 70 years is a lot of both. They are a blessing to all of us.

Crossing the bridge into Kentucky. Yes, I know I have a very dirty windshield.




Connor took a rest on the curb while his dad and Uncle Kevin got the luggage out.

All ready to go! They will be back at DFW by this afternoon.

And I'm back home again in Indiana. And my windshield doesn't look so bad from the opposite direction!

No comments: