Monday, April 26, 2010

Drew Does Top Ten

One more Drew Brees post. Well, there will probably be more than one more. :) Drew was voted by fans to be on the cover of the Madden 11 video game. Now I am not a fan of video games, but a little football can't be that bad, right? I may even have to buy this one. I may even have to buy an XBOX 360 so I can own the game in all 3 versions. Adam has a Playstation, and Andrew has a Wii, so guess what they will be getting from me?

For those who might be worried about the "Madden Curse," here is what Drew said on Twitter about the so-called curse, "Destiny is more powerful than a curse. Whatever is meant to be will happen. If God will lead you to it He will lead you through it."

And he recently appeared on David Letterman to do the Top Ten Features of the new Madden NFL 11 video game. Make sure you hear the #1!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Have I mentioned that I love the new song on your playlist??:) "My Best Days are Ahead of Me" It puts me in a good mood whenever I hear it!

Susan said...

Thanks, Sarah. I heard this song on the way back from my birthday weekend with the girls. It was perfect!