Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Day With Margaret

I was happy for the chance to spend the day with Margaret today, and we had a good time. I arrived a little early at the YMCA so I could watch some of the swimming. She was happy to see me, and she is very rewarding when she greets me with "Suusan!!!"

She was enjoying play time in the water with her preschool class.

All dressed and having a little discussion with Sandy the dog.

She got to do some coloring while we finished up some work upstairs.

She even got to sleep in Jennifer's big bed for her nap. Here she is just waking up.

We played a little, and then she wanted to go to "the farm," so we went to the barn to feed Pee Wee. He was making hungry noises, which scared her a little bit. She fed the cats, and we checked on the rabbit. She was wondering "what's that smell?" around the barn, but that seemed to be a favorite phrase today. She is always entertaining and fun to have around, and I got a sweet hug when it was time for her to leave.

No comments: